Friday, May 2, 2008

TALLADEGA RECAP...

I can't say I was glued to my set for this one...after a long morning at the March for Babies in Ocean County, I settled in for the hour pre-race and watched the first 20 laps before the sandman carried me off to la-la land, waking up in time to see Junior in 2 wrecks and the last 20 laps of Kyle Busch's win. While I missed most of the race, I have to say what I watched was entertaining.

Give Kyle some props...his save early in the race was a classic...

I watched most of the Nationwide race Saturday and would ask this question - Is Kevin LePage one of the most stupid drivers in the world? That was a boneheaded move and he should really think about a new spotter. Causing a wreck like that due to stupidity is wrong...

On to Richmond...

No comments: