Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MEDIA FOLKS...

We tend to think people on radio or TV are somehow different than us. After all, they are on radio or TV.
I had a chance to chat with Allen Bestwick of ABC/ESPN and he showed me a side I never really realized...I asked him about his demotion at NBC from lead announcer to pit reporter and he gave me a straight answer which I respected. Then he talked about Benny Parsons...it was obvious he missed his friend as he seem to struggle at times for words. Allen is a great guy to talk to and I wish him all the best.
Jamie Little is another person who you might not realize has alot on the ball. I've spoken with her twice and she was alot of fun to talk too. And she's got a sense of humor. You can catch her interview Thursday on the Locker Room between 3-6 on Fox Sports 1310.
ESPN Takes over for Sprint Cup coverage beginning this Sunday.

No comments: