Wednesday, August 6, 2008

POCONO....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another boring Pocono race complete with a rain delay....I really think they need to either cut the distance or one race from the schedule. Pocono races tend to become fuel mileage/strategy affairs and most times, are boring....

Next up is Watkins Glen...I'm on vacation next week but I want to remind you - I'll be filling in for Kevin Williams the week of August 18th on The Locker Room - 3-6p weekdays...I will have some NASCAR talk and hopefully get to chat with Jamie Little again...

1 comment:

Commish947 said...

What would a yankee now about NASCAR. The strategies that are applied in pit rotations, fuel stretching and simply the art that occurs in the pits during a stop all add to the air of excitement in NASCAR racing. Just remember not everybody looking for the end all crash. Now if you want to talk about boring lets talk IRL. I went to the last race over in Homested at the end of the race only a third of the cars were still running now that was a snooze fest. The only excitment was when we started taking odds on who car would die next. I will tell you one other thing that is exciting is watching you bother in-law or cousin skip a golf ball of the water on a par three and leave the ball less then a foot from the cup. Do you know what I mean Tipp just think deep about it.