Tuesday, June 24, 2008

KYLE AGAIN...

Another dominant performance from JGR and #18 Sunday...Kyle is the man on the road course at Sonoma. Kudos to David Gilliland and Jeff Gordon for their strong performances. Loved Tony Stewart verbally slapping Marty Snider after the race. There is no love between the two and it goes back to when both worked for Sirius on different shows. BTW - I can't stand TNT's coverage...the only good things - Kyle Petty, Larry Mac and Matt Yocum...I can't wait for their 'summer siesta' to end.

Gotta love the rumors flying around - looks like Casey Mears is out of Hendrick's #5...my, that's a quick change of heart...but, if you can get Mark Martin, I'd take the deal. I just wonder if Martin is a full-time or part-time ride with Bard Keslowski filling in. And does the Army stay with DEI or go with Martin? Still no word on the shore's favorite son Martin Truex's status with DEI? I have to wonder if folks are waiting for the Tony Stewart thing to be settled before they make their final plans. Tony's leaving JGR would open a very good ride up for someone.

No comments: