Thursday, June 26, 2008

RUMOR MILL GETTING STUPID...

Folks will put anything out there just to create some talk...I think the Tony Stewart rumors have some truth to them...but I think until there something concrete, the 'unnamed sources' might want to keep their mouths shut.
One aspect of the new rumor floated by BSPN...Ryan Newman could be a part of the team...I find it hard to believe the Daytona 500 winner would leave Penske, but then, money talks...

New Hampshire is next on the schedule...interested to see what happens here...remember, NHIS is the first stop in the chase...

Speaking with my friendly neighborhood mechanic who's got ties to local racerRyan Seaman - he's getting more opportunities in the Craftsman Truck series and if he can get some good finishes and that turns into sponsorship, could find a ride there for next year.

BTW - Note I've added some widgets on the blog for some NASCAR news and schedule info...

No comments: